COMPLEX THEORIES
Deep inside within me resides the profound ability, to clear the opacity and reveal the indecency, of todays society, and its harsh brutality...That sparks insanity, due to cruelty and due to vanity.... This calamity of majorities coming down on me i relinquish control of my mind and body, to find them by me....I live simply, explicitly, exclusively for others to understand me, so i can fit in, and similarly live happily..Not necessarily, successfully, but in all hopes the same, without diversity.. NO, thats not the life for me..... I learn from antiquity and my peers originality...This what leads me out of adversity...So if you come to me, i ask simply believe, I am what I am, and i do what i do...I fight for myself and for people like You...Who stand in the dark every night...Hands to there sides refusing to fight....Get up on your feet and march to the beat...The journey is long and its hard, and for those of feint heart...I suggest this, don't start...The fight to succeed is long due to greed, and one must secede from the classes of masses, and become there own person, with Personal thoughts, with Morals of Dos, and morals of Do Nots....Strength to escape the chains of this world... A graceful fire across the cold sea...To unheard voices in a majestic city, with magical words and insightful theory...Come back to Reality, where we are what we are...Not based on who, or what, or how, but on why...Why we come and why we try, to grow and to fly...Why refuse to relate to the Lies they create...To augment their power and control...Over who? OVER YOU I believe i can hold in my hand, this pen and this paper, and proceed to become even greater...Stop or Slow down? No, maybe later....As for now i just need to lead myself through the gloom and the doom of this room filled to the roof with opinions in mirrors....Where all I can see is a different Me...A thousand ways never the same, bc of the thousand rays, its so insane....Falling upon the individual during my ritual...Cadence, they'll never fade its impossible...The thousands of Eyes will never go blind...so I will continue to Find...The keys to the doors that r locked in my mind... *SIGH* And now clearly i see why you continue to flee...In your eyes I appear so crazy, but it doesn't Phase me that you judge me Unfairly...Cuz of my words and my actions, or my friends and their Factions...In fact I enjoy your subtle reactions... To my continued defiance of your conventions....Your rules to be cool when you all look like fools, clumped in your corners refusing to grow older, refusing to grow bolder...Now I'm not a rapper, I'm just a guy with a pen and a paper... Making an attempt to express the emotions...Exploding through my mind and Body.. *SIGH*
No comments:
Post a Comment