My inspiration right now is a mystery
This fact alone will stay true
this time its not about my history
and it has nothing to do with u
It has nothing to do with my sadness
and nothing to do with my angst
Its different from all else I've created
not inspired by love, like, or hate
It has nothing to do with society
and nothing to do with its flaws
it has nothing to do with oppression
and nothing to do with the law
It has nothing to do with nature
not the snow the rain or the wind
Or the nature of us for that matter
with our morals our hearts and our 'sin'
It has nothing to do with people
Not any gender location or race
and nothing to do with our actions
from homicide to simple embrace
It has nothing to do with emotion
though honestly i feel quite a lot
It has nothing to do with expression
in fact; it has nothing to do with my thoughts
It has nothing to do with philosophy
and nothing to do with a God
This speaks not of the creation
or of the followers who applaud
This poem does not speak of genocide
or uniting for any one cause
I assure u its void of all peace
yet free from the scars of war's claws
I name it 'Poem' so aptly;
that's exactly what its become
I've done my best to explain to u
exactly what it is that I've done
So now its fully up to u
what meaning you give all of this
but to me it remains just a poem
nothing more, and nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment