If I could momentarily crawl into the ruins of my mind,
I'd be staring at an incomplete being through blurry glass,
stained with unholy misfortunes and unspoken tragedies,
tainted windows distorting any encouraging visions of life.....
permit me to creep into the safe haven that is my bed,
allow me to be comforted by the thoughtlessness of sleep,
help me disappear further within myself so I cant be found,
I wish to escape the calamity that is my minds thought pattern....
tired of the hurt that is draining my essence, my happiness,
a broken soul shattering, the pieces stamped on repeatedly,
fragments of the idealistic self I once prided myself in being,
scattered before my eyes; the reminder of my worthlessness......
unable to ponder the moment, how can I contemplate infinity?
the love I yearn for within cannot be attained by a mere mortal,
and thus I lie here unfulfilled, unrequited, desolated; fading away,
worthy of pity; I stand before u, the personification of a lost soul......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment