Sunday, October 12, 2008

I AM, WHO I AM

First of all let me explain,
That I don't play by your rules,
I will be nobody's fool,
In a twisted shameful game.

Think twice before u read me,
Before u try and lead me,
Into a place I don't belong,
I will not go along.

With your so called words of wisdom,
I will not listen up,
I will not slip into your world,
so senseless, so corrupt.

There have been many before me,
who have sold there soul,
Locked the lock and threw the key,
my virtues they now extol.

I am who I am, what else could I be?
I'll forever stand where I stand,
I choose to be me,
When u look into my eyes,
U get exactly what u c,
Understand if u can,
That I am who I am........


NEVER LET ANYONE PUT U DOWN BC WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC U LISTEN TO OR HOW U DRESS OR BC U HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS OR IF U HAVE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FRIENDS...WHEN U SEARCH FOR OTHER PEOPLE EXCEPTANCE U BECOME THEIR PRISONER, TAO....BE YOUR GOOD SELF AT ALL TIMES AND NEVER LET ANYONE TRY TO TAKE U OFF YOUR PATH, ITS EASY TO BE A MEAN EVIL PERSON WITH HATE BUT ITS HARD TO BE A GOOD RIGHTEOUS PERSON....WHEN U HANG AROUND PEOPLE WHO HAVE HATE AND THEY HAVE NO REAL UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE WORLD, THROUGH REPETITION FROM THEIR WORDS U BEGIN TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE AND U BECOME JUST LIKE THEN, SO CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY, NOT BASTE ON MATERIAL POSSESSION BUT BASTE ON THEIR MIND AND GOOD INTENTIONS......."Keep your beliefs positive because . . . your Beliefs become your Thoughts, your Thoughts become your Words, your Words become your Actions, your Actions become your Habits, your Habits become your Values, your Values become your Destiny... Mahatma Gandhi"

No comments: