Sunday, April 19, 2009
her.........To whom it may concern
With indelible ink I wrote on the moon, Inserted messages within red balloons....Attached streamers to winds on high Notes that will glow made by millions of fireflies...Firework display burst from my heart, Festival of letters that will soon start... More elaborate then a president's campaign, Bounce on your head, soak into your brain....Swim through your veins absorbed in each cell, u r not getting sick just under my spell...Touch me gently in the dark, I whisper words u want to hear, hold u close to my chest, let this night be our premier...Let me be the match that lights your fire, Let me burn out of control, melt into my wild desire....Let your fire become my flames..Blissful dreamer or romantic fool, Fairy behavior with impish rules...Queen of darkness yet source of light, Lead me your way in the obscure night...My world is magic, a place so surreal, Candy red roses yellow daffodils....Prince of darkness not a mere man, Make u tremble at the touch of your hand...Let's taste the ecstasy sweetness it brings, and Fly to the moon on magical wings....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Anti
My name is Bing and I am a 1111 Lightworker and have done extensive research on the subject of 11:11. If you are interested in learning more about this subject you can view my blog at:
http://1111-bing.blogspot.com/
When you're out tagging maybe you can tag " 11:11 You have been prompted.
www.1111Angels.com" on a few walls.
Here are some short videos that I am sure you will enjoy and wish to pass on to others. I have no connection to the authors; I just enjoy the messages.
http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/
http://www.youarethelightmovie.com/
http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/
You may also enjoy these other links. The second link concerns the work of Alex Grey which you can view at 78 Fifth Avenue at 14th Street.
http://www.firethegrid.com/
http://www.alexgrey.com/
Thank you for the music at the beginning of your site. Take care and have a lovely day.
Throw some love into the wind
Bing
Post a Comment