Sunday, September 27, 2009

feeels like

Feels like writing but doesn’t want to but my thoughts are writing they’re own thoughts on the lines of my mind that creates these outerverisal futuristic dysfunctional hardship loving strange complex emotional compounded mandatory appetizing words that feed your eyes and fun top (brain) come abroad my SpaceWordShip, they say I am the Miseducated one that set in a Private Room alone because I had too many Epiphany’s shiii!ittt that just gave me Room For Improvement to write when I thought of self as in one, one as in A Man Thoughts my thoughts that is aha does this here like I am performing for a stand-up poetry premier with no snapping finger just smoke clouds from rolled up loud and sit back to jet off to my wordily zoo where I cant be tamed so don’t feed this beast or else you’ll unleash my undercover dangerous skills that will dismantle your poetic perfection that you’ve worked on for years so go ahead shad a few tears from hitting you with my lyrical boom boom pow’s (hard words) just like a child without guidance I’m so out control and wild with these words, now the poetry club tryna put me on parole but my poetry has no limits that’s why its so def like comedy jam but this isn’t funny anymore it became serious when I didn’t have to use a pen to get a flow going, I guess I’m obsessed with it probably because I noticed I was blessed with this unique talent that came with a hustler my frame so I started to hustle up this words and came up with This!!! I’m so On I need a Thorn next to Angelou, Maya that is or even Black Ice because I am so Gone with it Poetry is my Wife............

No comments: