Tuesday, February 10, 2009

poems

broken Smile
shattered heart
falling faster
into the dark
tired eyes
pale thin face
fragile body
lost all faith
wandering thoughts
darkened dreams
all his joy
not as it seems
weakened faith
weary hope
desperate for love
trying to cope
crimson tears
held inside
behind lonely eyes
they reside
distorted life
vacant words
slipping away
he's left unheard
muffled screams
silent cries
with bleeding wrists
he slowly dies

sort my files
empty my recycle bin
winzip my memories
delete the folders I put them in

program my life
change my display
open controls and settings
make me operate your way

hack into my mainframe
set program access and defaults
find my hidden files
unlock my secret vaults

schedule my tasks
restore my system information
defragment my hard drive
i may shut down, but be patient

make me whatever you want
im just an edited man
open up my control panel
fit me into this edited world

sometimes I feel so lost, not sure on which road to turn, or which bridge to cross...left, right, north or south?...money, love, lust, or greed?....what kind of person do I want to be?...as I come to this crossroad, I look deep down in my soul....searching and finding my ultimate goal....the desire to help others and share my love...give people hope and help them live....spread as much joy as I can possibly give....cuz without love the world is a giant sphere of sin...one mans love can change many men....planting ideas in their brains like seeds in the ground....That grow into trees, straight up towards the clouds.....trees everyone can c for miles around...shedding fresh ripe fruits with seeds of thought....some that are new and some long forgot....ideas that need to be relearned and taught, cuz without them it will be a whole world thats lost....a spinning planet of decay and rot....one with diseased and corrupt minds....will you help me to make the world less blind?

a deafening silence, so loudly it rings, confined in my head, depression it brings....my body feels frozen, pain spreads to my soul, I am missing the pieces, that i need to be whole....behind this mask lay my tears, but they wont touch my face, I am still on the edge, unworthy of this place....as it enters my body, I intoxicate the air, poison myself with each breath, it is more than I can bare....so please let me go, let me swiftly fade away, cuz this misery is spreading, more each second I stay...

magma waves cleanse the heart,
bleeding crimson rain my soul will sever;
traces of ashes moan to the confusion
cause this moment's ours- now and never.

auras r melting through the laced gloves,
igniting crystals of frozen light;
crescent- shaped emotions neglect fears
slowly fading, disappearing from sight.

would u be my guide, please
through the meadows turned to stone?
with the heart on the sleeve I surrender
while the fire rages in bones.

her scarlet venoms drip on silver spoons,
stars quiver last confessions;
hues of red entwine with the eyelashes,
drenching within satin expressions.

magma waves cleanse the heart,
bleeding crimson rain my soul will sever;
traces of ashes moan to the confusion
cause this moment's ours- now and never

friends parted, parents pass, broken hearted, punching glass, mindless writing, eternal fires, endless fighting, uncontrollable liars, unbearable fussing, stupid losers, unbelievable cussing, drug users, drunken kids, child abusers, gambling bids, punk rockers, fighting nations, hip hoppers, mental patients, dreams left unfulfilled, people committing suicide, friends and families being killed, denying fate In a false pride, an unforgiving shove, meaningless strife, over rated love....this is LIFE...

Paint me a canvas of beautiful blue, symbolizing the love of me and u...Splash on some orange like a blazing fire, symbolizing wealth, what we all desire.....Paint on some yellow with one simple stroke, describing the laughter that follows a joke.... Red for passion and purple for pride, white for friends who stay side by side....
Crimson for the blood that runs through my veins, splash it all over and hope it stains....Gray for the sadness and salty tears, Green for the strength and conquering fears....Paint me a canvas with pastel pink, to symbolize innocence and a playful wink...Silver for effort and gold for success, im running out of colors, I must confess...Life is all these colors mixed together, im stuck with this painting now and forever....This painting's my life from back to back, this painting's my life...and the painting is black....

If dragons r a myth, could I be the slayer?...With the magic of a mythical soothsayer...Could I rescue my beloved from a high balcony?...With a mystical potion derived from alchemy?....Never was I in paradise I have no lies to tell, Though I have tasted fire I have not been to hell...Eternity is infinite and far beyond my scope, Love has no boundary yet it is my only hope....The serpent lives in darkness I have seen the light, Darkness is the shadow cast by the earth at night...Darkness is the silence rarely seen in the day, Yet it is the home of a serpent never far away....The fire breathing dragon is as dead as the dinosaur, Burning like the fire that will forever exist in the core...Dragons that we can slay dwell within our thought, The only hell that can exist is a place where Love is lost

promise the forbidden, dip your heart in honey; let it harden....kiss my wounds; forbid them cure, then run away delighted....> Taste the fear; let it linger, Lick my blood right off your finger....(Savor it.)....chained identity to an anchor, deprive yourself a proper drowning...fall the petals of a broken rose; > To your lips they've been exposed....once pure, now stained by you, give me slavery; the same as freedom....(Do you feel it?)....want what isn't; wish for a falsity, loathe happiness, love despair, > embrace reality.....cry when the sun is out; smile as the rain pours, burn every joyful memory; and memorize what isn't anymore.....(See it.)....gaze into the hall of shattered mirrors, > which disfigured image of you is real?....battered, balled up - scrunched in a corner, life scratched upon your face:

poetry is cotton candy grains of pink sugar spinning in the heat of passion pushing out wisps of webs forming edible clouds metaphors that melt on your tongue swallowing my love.......

I am sublime, dreamy, electric, alive....I write with abandon, reckless for the ages...I create such beauty the gods r green....I scribe the ancient futures as they were revealed to me....I swim high in the heavens, soar deep in the seas....I speak with ghosts and share a drink wth Socrates....I breathe in purple sky, vibrant on the shores of my mind...I am peaceful chaos...I am more......

it takes a human being to c a human being for who he really is and why he is who he is and why he does what he does to make him who he is....who is he?...he don't know and u damn sure don't know, so why u judge him?...if u walked in his shoes and learned from his experience u would love him....he was born with a gift and u wasn't but u still judge him...why?....u waste your breath talking bad about him and he ain't even thinking about u....why?...cuz he's busy trying to find the right road to walk down while u talk down about him...doubt him, judge him, hate him, degrade him to the spectators cuz u want what he has and that's a gorgeous god given glow so u try to make him look bad, cuz it makes u feel good about u but it don't, and u still judge him...why?...he don't know and u damn sure don't know and nine times out of ten he don't give a f*$k..

i sat high upon the hill of green, watching ivory clouds drift by, lost in dreams of fantasy, when her flutter caught my eye....i turned my gaze and looked real close, when much to my surprize, she crept up a rose, silver tears fell from her eyes....little one, what makes u weep?, it can't be all that bad...she looked at me with those star bright eyes, "the magic, it's all gone!....no one believes in fairy tales or in happily ever after any more, they never chase their rainbows like they used to do before!....the pot 'o gold is waiting there, just beyond the colors fade, under the rock hidden in the willows shade"....but look at me, im not like that says i....im on the cliffs watching the dragons fly....she wiped her eyes and giggled and clapped her hands with glee, her tears turned into silver coins and she handed them to me....she flew up on my shoulder and whispered in my ear....always be that dreamer, and keep your magic near!

this life is a rollercoaster, makes u scream and laugh out loud....at the same time, everything is moving too fast, and im losing control....closing my eyes, catching pieces of dreams colored like butterflies....life is not what it seems, there's a snake in every field, a secret behind every smile....life is a cocktail of mixed emotions bitter sweet with sugar and salt....skeletons in the closets dance to the symphony on replay, written with lies....this life is a merry-go-round, makes u sick right from the beginning.....i shiver, left out in the rain; broken inside, for just being myself.

No comments: