In life I've learned that there r numerous choices, Opinions heard in many voices...We don't know what will happen tomorrow, And that, to me, is a horrible sorrow.....This or that or the option "other", Makes me want to pull my hair out and anothers....I have to make sure my choices keeps me on track, Although sometimes it's not exact....For some, a choice is life or death, Or either to sleep or do meth....To let it out or keep it bottled in, To follow God or live your life as a sin....To forgive and forget or to keep that grudge, To loose that weight or keep the pudge....To listen to your parents or rebel, To slack in school or excel...To fight for it all or back down, To maintain that smile or frown....To love somebody no matter what or let that little monster eat you up inside, To stand up or try to hide....To grab that knife or throw it away, To change the world or keep it the same horrific way....To back away from that mountain or jump off the ledge, To make the right choices or live life on the edge....To say no or to smoke that cigarette, To stay content with your choices or live with regret....To turn away from this poem or listen to me.....Every choice that u make, u have to live with, Good comes out of mistakes that is not a myth....Now with every decision you make, think it through, It can decide whether it will turn out alright or even be the death of u...
THE UNREAL IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE REAL, BC NOTHING IS AS PERFECT AS U CAN IMAGINE IT...BC ITS ONLY INTANGIBLE IDEAS, CONCEPTS, BELIEFS, FANTASIES THAT LAST...STONE CRUMBLES, WOOD ROTS...PEOPLE, WELL THEY DIE....YES...BUT THINGS AS FRAGILE AS A THOUGHT, A DREAM, A LEGEND...THEY CAN GO ON AND ON, LIVE FOREVER AND NEVER DIE...AND THATS THE REASON WHY I PAINT PICTURES WITH WORDS, SO THAT MY THOUGHTS CAN LIVE ON....FOREVER...
someday these obstacles will be gone
one day weak foundations will become strong
someday new eyes will come from storms
one day out of what died will be born
someday raging waters will become calm
one day i will conduct tidal waves
into the sweetest song
someday reality's vast meadows
will replace this humble lawn
one day nightfall
will submit to the dawn
someday all the promise of me deposited
will be withdrawn
one day Kings will recognize, and serve this pawn.....
do u ever think of me
in the middle of the day?
do u c me gazing at u
in the quaint seductive way?
do u think that we may never be?
does that render u blue?
do u ever think of me
the way i think of u?
would u hold our love as sacred
as a rare untainted pearl?
would seeing me unhappy
make u want to change the world?
would u give anything
for me to feel the same as u?
do u ever think of me
the way i think of u?
at night while you're asleep
am i invited to your mind?
r the feelings that u have for me
uneasy to define?
more than a crush, or even lust?
too vast for one to view?
do u ever think of me
the way i think of u?......
try walking alone one night
on some bright city street....
listen to the noise and
confusion and chaos that
swirl around u,
like the music u remember
hearing the first time
u fell in love...
listen hard,
bc intricately woven
within every sound that
passes u by
is a whisper,
a quiet voice
that speaks with the
wisdom only
an aged and learned city
can possess....
and if u ever manage
to fade away from
the reality of it all,
leaving only the
intertwined rhythms
that tell the stories of
all the people this
great city has seen,
the words will finally make
themselves clear:
"To live, to learn, to love,
it takes two . . . "
sitting by the window just enjoying the cool night air
clearing my mind of all worries, tensions and care
shining so bright is the full moon tonight
amongst millions of stars sparkling so bright
the flame of the candles perform their routine dance
soft music in the background leaves me in a trance
poems
eloquently
flowing across the page
memories and inspiration
metaphoric imagery paints pictures
invoking many emotions
portraying an event
sharing sorrow
poems
with age and experience lessons r learned,
the moral of the story knowledge is earned....
each day u gain wisdom, u learn something new...
will practice make perfect in all that u do?
did your parents do well with the values they taught?
did they tell u friendship nor love can be bought?
have u learned not to be bothered by the little things?
true love can be priceless with the joy that it brings....
cherish each day to the fullest, have fun, live it up,
c it half full when emptiness, appears in your cup.....
what is a fool?...to me a fool is someone who follows the rules...someone who uses their tools to try to be cool....in it to win it but they lose....they had a choice to choose...but they chose to follow the rules....and that my friend is a fool...cus there r no rules...everything is an illusion...think beyond the fool and the confusion...get naked a jump in a pool...get in front of a crowd and scream out loud....jump off a plane and swim with the clouds....just be u and be proud...
listen with your eyes cus this is a lesson that needs to be learned....my words r weapons that brings truth to lies....in case u havent heard....
Don't be a slave to trends....its all pretend....so for here on end...don't follow the same road....look for a new direction....
and for clones out there...like my friend said...u need to stop wearing tight jeans and start studying tai chi....then u might c...that the life is not about wearing NIKES...there is more to life
I am who I am, so whom am I one may ask? I am a man, man that I am, so who is this man? this man is me, this man, the man behind the mask... what is behind the mask? SIMPLE, the man, this man that lays behind the mask is, though in body still a man....UNDERSTAND... a mind, his mind, seems to be something that is just somewhat more.... what is more? what does that mean? well let me explain...
By saying my mind is somewhat more, I, the man behind this mask am opening a arrary of possibilities to those whom not look past the physical aspects of what we r, whether a man, or a lady, that of which u r....u r whom u r and like me u r u.... SO therefore, to think in the way one is thinking, the man, this man, the way I am thinking is clearing the mind, his mind, my mind of all proper sense....2 speak, to talk, to explain, like this, it is quite clever is it not? I thought so, I think so, I still believe so....I KNOW SO....
So in fact, u can C, u should C, u would C, why ones mind is opening, is opened up, is cleared of, all things that make sense....THEREFORE, with that said, one might, one can, one will, truly make sense of what he is, what she is, what they r.... but ive taken myself off track, and still I havent explained who I am, I am a man, the man, the one behind this mask, this mask, my mask, a man behind it all....MY NAME, this name, his name, is UNKNOWN....
UNKNOWN is me, a man, this man, who is hidden behind the mask, a mask, this mask, of this....MAN
sometimes I sit late at night
and all I want to do is write.........
I dont know what I want to say
but I write the words down anyway.....
I try to make it sound good
like I know that it should.....
and I have such a good time
trying to make the words rhyme
It dont always come out right
but always have a good night.....
trying to make a poem good
ends up like I know it would....
thats all u can really do
long as u r always true....
trying to have a little fun
now im glad I got it done....
so now ill say goodbye to all
and let u know I had a ball....
I hope u enjoy this little rhyme
and had yourself a real good time....good night
dont dare doing dreadful deeds
cant call me u cold creature of choice
lust and lace is to all this will leads
u vicious vampire without a voice
damn u devil from deceitful dumps
please push your presence in the past
lizard of loneliness and luscious lumps
tackling your choices r quite a task
sweet seductress is secretly sad
let go like I've let go of u
merciless man makes mistake that is mad
bloody baby has become blackening mad
precious pope from poppy land portrays
guilty gatherings of golden memories
no more escapes and no more plays
regret has no red rose and no remedies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment