Tuesday, February 10, 2009

poems

everything in this universe was meant to be, anything of existence is suppose to c, but what we can not c might just be there....whatever u dream may be real...what we call life could be a dream, and we r running through its stream...time is nothing, but timing is everything....nothing is wrong, everything is right....ignore the noise in the day, but listen to the night....silence has answers, and darkness brings light....we r one with the universe, which is diverse in its self....working together to be one with the god within us, the planets, people, trees, and animals, the stars, beings, creatures, and dust.....its all in one, its not just us everything lives and everything dies....but nothing is dead, what was before will always be alive.....not just a memory, but an energy that some can c with their own two eyes....relax yourself, give it a try.......think beyond what u know and listen before u sleep, then youll know......the universe is deep

Let me give u what u deserve and nothing less,
have u come home to a hot meal & a Loving caress,
let me take Your shoes off, help u relax & unwind,
massage Your feet, while I verbally stimulate Your mind,
"Love how was Your day?" We could just talk about u,
candles lit, incense burning, today its all about u,
let me leave for a moment, while u slip into something more submissive,
poets & philosophers have written about Love, & now I know because I've lived it, let me drape Your bedroom with Rose petals, & the most fragrant Jasmine,
show u how crazy I am about u, and how I always have been,
let me run u a bath as I savor Your beautiful skin,
I'll take care of the dishes, just u be easy and hop in,
for an hour or so, let u have Your time alone,
do what u feel u want to, talk to Your friends on the phone,
when You're ready let me wrap a towel around Your beauty,
kiss u on Your neck, tell u I love u truly,
let me pamper u Love, whatever I can do I'd do it for u,
whatever ever u want me to do, Baby I'll do it to u,
My mind and my body, I devout it to Your happiness,
let me give u what u deserve ... and nothing less ...

After all the dead ends and lessons learned,
Through all the heartache and memories burned,
Could u open your heart and risk love's deceit?
Or would u lick your wounds, accept defeat?

After all the tears you've cried, the broken pride,
Through all the times they've lied, the pain inside,
could u open your eyes, to your own surprise?
Or would u sever your ties, accept demise?

After all the sleepless nights, countless fights,
Through all the bitter sights, wrongs and rights,
Could u open your mind, never look behind?
Or would u stay confined, accept declined?

After all the dreadful names, childish games,
Through all the picture frames, faded flames,
Could u open the door, to love once more?
Or would u recall before, accept to ignore?

After all the broken hearts, u will one day find,
Through all our questions, true love is blind,
Though a million things could knock u off our feet,
Always remain discreet, for sweet, loves deceit.....

In the midst of your kiss my heartbeat quickens,
Like two petals we've fallen from the same rose,
The unbelievable thought of your love thickens,
As your soft, sensual brown hair tickles my nose.

Like warm chocolate, my heart it melts for u,
Still the taste of your love is as sweet as ever,
On the balcony of eternity, the most perfect view,
We stand together, glancing on the peak of forever.

My head spins at the collisions of visions of love,
Incapable to think about anything but your smile,
With u im halfway to heaven, my angel from above,
A lasting romance so worthwhile, perfect and versatile.

The depth of our love like an ocean will never be known,
I'll always savor the strawberry flavor of your immaculate kiss,
Soaked with your love to the bone, hearts etched in stone,
Never a moment I'll miss, but still searching for that moment I miss.....

Listen with your heart,
To the voices in the wind....
Distant voices, fading fast
Trying to pretend...
They have no face behind them,
They know no time or age,
Angry gusts come bellowing,
In stormy fits of rage....
On starlit nights,
They whisper
A babies lullaby...
Bringing sleep to a tired world,
With a soft Spring sigh...
On a sunny day u hear them,
Chatting brightly in the trees....
Their words carried far away,
On a flower scented breeze....
The words they speak r clouded,
In a never slowing pace....
To every country round the world,
To every Earthly place...
Learn the language that they speak,
It's known to every man,
A universal way to let us love
And understand....

Life is not the same for all,
Some will rise while some will fall....
Each day in life is never the same,
Today u could be anonymous, tomorrow in fame!

Some r caught in the shackles of poverty,
While others float in excessive prosperity...
For those who can afford, life is a pleasure,
An unending list of desires without measure....

For some, life is an uphill task,
"Is this fair"? you might ask....
This question will remain unanswered,
As long as human greed remains unconquered....

Life on earth is no bed of roses,
As the movie hero very often poses....
Life is one cycle of birth and death,
Even a villain, on dying, gets a breath!

The best part of life is childhood,
When the heart is innocent and so good....
As man ages, the child inside dies,
He is transformed by villainy and lies....

The quality of life depends on how u live,
Less on what u get, more on what u give!!!!
Whichever race or language, mankind craves for peace,
Whether they r in India, France, Italy or Greece....

Alas! The future of the life on earth will depend,
On what some fools at the helm intend....
Those fools who think they can play God,
Could destroy this fragile world with just a nod.....

Power seems to make all of them blind,
"Kindness", in their dictionary, is hard to find....
When God has gifted us with such a beautiful world,
Why does man make it so worthless and cold?

The future of life on earth is in our own hands,
Unfortunately, we have no other magic wands....
All of us must live complementing our skills,
Not like vultures, scavenging on the kills...

My journey, my destiny, my life, my choice,
It all depends on me to drive a Mini or a Rolce Royce....
My Thoughts, my feelings, my actions is mine....
Greatness becomes me and I can rhyme....

My mind so brilliant, my heart is pure,
My body is healthy; I'm my ultimate cure,
Health and Wealth is part of my being,
My future is set; this is all I'm seeing....

My goals r set, my vision is clear,
I shall succeed; this is the end of all fear,
All aspects of my life shifted for the good,
I'm a positive person but i'm misunderstood....

Thoughts, Feelings, Actions,
My body is molded; my weight is still going down,
I'm exercising, I'm the king, and I'm wearing the crown,
All my worries, in sweat they will drown.

Thoughts, Feelings, Actions,
My brain is molding my financial freedom,
I'm feeling relieved, I'm receiving wisdom,
I'm happy and humble ruling my kingdom.

Question.
Don't be blind
C what there to be seen
Don't ignore what is not desired.
C through a disguise
C something for what it truly is
Easier said than done?
Try it
Look in a mirror.
Look into your eyes
C who u r
C through your own disguise
Uncover truth
Clarity.
Answers.
Answers to questions unasked
Look into the eyes of the world.
Answer the world's questions.
Give the world clarity
Uncover the salvation in suffering
Uncover the fulfillment in hunger

Look into the eyes of the sky
As it stares back into yours
Feel it sympathize with u
Feel it understand
For it knows.
It sees all

Close your eyes
And take a deep breathe
There will never be another breathe like it
It is unique
Cherish it
It's gone in an instant
Yet you are completely powerless to stop it.
To stop one is to stop them all
So enjoy every last one
Every last breathe.........

as life urges on,
we think of what's next......
what will become of us?
will it be perfect?

minutes grow to hours,
as the sun and moon shift.....
our spirits run high on excitement,
and our imaginations lift....

hearing the words of our elders,
taking it all in slow....
trying to be the best we can,
even though we'll never know.....

never know how it will happen,
never understand the reasons why....
all we know right now,
is we have to take off before we can fly.....

life is an enormous road,
filled with turns and dead ends.....
as we shape our lives,
we experience every bump and bend.....

walking down every road we can,
trying to find our way....
searching for our future,
not knowing it's the next day......

every day is our future,
we're living it now.....
yet we're too blind to c,
every who, what, when, and how.....

as life takes us down dark paths,
we learn to turn on the light.....
the darkness may be brutal,
but there's always a day after night.....

opening our eyes,

No comments: